Rules & Regulations
Please find the Rules & Regulations below
- Membership Year - The Membership Year is from January 1st – 31st December.
- New Members and Leaving Members – A pro rated calculation is made for new members joining through the Membership Year as well as those leaving during the Membership Year.
Membership Fees are due on 1st January of the Membership Year. All rights and privileges will be withdrawn if no payment or indication of payment is made by the 10th January of the Membership Year. Final payment will be accepted upto 20th January of the Membership Year.
- Cancellation of Membership, ARGC require a 90 day notice period for all memberships resignations throughout the membership year. A full pro-rata refund will be made from resignation date plus 90 days to the end of the year. Downgrading from golf to club membership in the following membership year is permitted due to medical reasons. A 30 day notice period is required..
- Junior Golfer – A Junior Golfer is one who is under 18 on 1st January of the membership year. Full Time Students – This junior category includes students in full time education who are 20 years of age or under on January 1st of the membership year.
- EGF Fees – All membership fees must be paid along with EGF fees (400 Dhs per adult – over 18 years of age, 50 Dhs – per junior – under 18 – on 1st January of each membership year). These are collected by The Arabian Ranches Golf Club on behalf of the Emirates Golf Federation. EGF fees cannot be pro rated. Payment of these fees is not applicable if already paid to any other EGF Affiliated Golf Club.
- Members Discounts – All Members are entitled to Members discounts, which may vary from time to time and according to season. A minimum 20% members discount is applicable to all F&B and 10 % to Pro Shop purchases.
- Tee Time Booking Privileges:
Full Members receive a 10 day booking privilege.
Club Members receive an 8 day booking privilege.
The reservation desk is open for bookings daily, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Range Balls.
Range balls are included in all Full Golf/corporate, weekday/club and academy memberships.
- Members can avail of lockers and bag storage facilities at annual fees of Dhs 630 per category
- Access to Golf Course – To gain access to The Arabian Ranches Golf Club golfers must have a recognized Golf Handicap or a Playing Certificate Card – (The Playing Certificate Test can be taken as part of a course of introduction lessons or individually with one of the Golf Professionals as a 30-minute test. For further information contact the Golf Office – Tel 04-3663000
- Dress Regulations – Access to the Golf Course requires appropriate golfing attire including collared shirts and no blue denim jeans or button down shirts. The Driving Range dress regulations are more relaxed - but must still be appropriate.
- Tournament Calendar – All Memberships will receive privileged entry fees to these golf events.
- Management Waiver – The management of The Arabian Ranches Golf Club reserves the right to amend or otherwise the above.